Fill out the application form and pay the non-refundable registration fee of fifty dollars through Pay Pal. Click “submit” to send the completed form to NLBC. After reviewing your transcripts, NLBC will send an email confirmation of acceptance (to be printed for your records) and a link to our e-commerce page. The e-commerce page is where courses can be purchased. Acceptance to the program is contingent on previous academic records and qualifications. Students will be notified by email instructions for the online account setup and operations.
Students must have one of the following:
1. Graduated from high school
2. Earned a H.S.E (high school equivalency) certificate
3. Eared a High School Proficiency Examination Certificate
4. Have served in the armed forces
5. Wish to transfer from another college or university.
1. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age at the time of registration.
2. Transcripts are required for all secondary and post-secondary education.
3. Applicants must agree with our Statement of Faith and must signify a willingness to abide by its Standard of Conduct.
4. Applicants must give testimony to being born again and must indicate a sincere desire to study the Word of God.
Start here! Start now!